We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable home health services to optimize healthcare outcomes and to assist retirees and veterans in leading dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. The individual needs of each patient and family are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate clinicians.
To respectfully and compassionately meet the needs of our clients and their families, by listening, planning, educating, and delivering the highest quality of individualized care.
Our strategic vision is to create and sustain a leading high quality home healthcare service that supports individuals to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. We personalize our services to meet your situation respectfully, efficiently, and compassionately, fostering independence, preserving dignity and improving quality of life.
Everyone assists with the creation of an environment where integrity, respect, innovation, initiative, and empowerment are valued and encouraged. We will be an open, innovative, and continuous learning company that compassionately supports the individuals we serve. In supporting our mission, vision and teamwork approach, we place high value on:
- Integrity, honesty, and ethical behavior
- Dedication to empowerment of others and personal responsiveness
- Professional excellence and high performance
- Mutual respect, individual dignity, and diversity
- Team member participation, contribution, and teamwork
- Growth, development, and leadership
Accreditations and Certifications
- Accreditation Commission For Health Care (ACHC)
- Medicare Certified Home Health Agency (#68-7053)
- Florida State Licensed (AHCA #299994569)
- Department of Veterans Affairs certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Member of Home Care Association of Florida (HCAF)
- Hillsborough County, FL Minority and Woman Small Business Enterprise Certified